Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Chatting while Stamping

Tonight, we had stamp and chat, and of course we made amazing cards.

IMG_0265

And for treats this month, we went for a green theme, but nobody could bring anything sugar. We ended up with a healthy feast!

IMG_0267

We had a green relish dish complete with green ranch, I made some sour-patch grapes. We had some guacamole (which I don’t care for, so I ate the chips only) and then a green slush drink that was delish. I ate and ate until I could eat no longer!

Let me tell you how to make these grapes, you guys. You take some green grapes, wash them off. Drain them in a colander, but not too dry, they still need to be wet. So then, take a box of Green Apple Jell-O and pour it out, dry, on a plate. Roll the grapes in the powder until it is covered. Put them in the fridge for an hour until it’s set. Ok, that’s it! It’s so good, they taste like Sour Patch Kids, but they’re healthy grapes! Guys, give it a try, it’s so good.

No comments: