Monday, January 21, 2013

Miscellaneous Monday

Today, I was chatting with my sister about that "someday". You know, the someday when you're rich and famous, and you'll leave your life behind and live with millions. Anyway, so she asked if when I became famous, if she could be my manager. I said yes, but that I would pay her only 5%. She refused to agree to that, because managers are supposed to get 15%. I said I could find a manager to only work for 5, and immediately asked Chelle, who agreed. Then Rory told me that she had the contract already, and I had signed it, and she sent me this pic to prove it:
See? It has my signature and everything, so I know it'll hold up in court. I guess should I ever need a manager, I've already got one.

This evening, after work, I decided that I wanted to get my toenails painted. And of course I didn't want to do it myself, because I can't do the cute stuff they can do. But I chose blue, since January seems to be a blue month, and snowflakes, naturally.
I hope you can see that, it's a weird pic.

To add to my things I did today (Husband is still gone, so of course, I'm keeping busy by doing anything I can) I decided to divide up my scrapbooky things by color and put them into tiny craft jars. I only had a few of each, so they fit perfectly
Cute, they're all so small! I really like how they turned out, and I want to buy more and organize everything!

No comments: