Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Birthday Cards

This upcoming weekend (Saturday, specifically) is a meeting of the minds. The Card Club is meeting up again, so naturally, I had to come up with 2 cards on my own, one following the format. It was birthday cards for both of the cards this month, instead of being different, and that worked with me. So, without any further ado, here are my cards:

BoyCardGirlCard

I like the cupcake one, but I’m still on the fence about the balloon one. It’s not as cute as I originally hoped it would be. But I’m sticking with it, so there’s that. When I thought of the cupcake one, I didn’t anticipate the difficulty in cutting out each cupcake with the candle and everything. They were originally a scrapbook paper that I just cut the individual ones out of. Worth it, though I like it!

No comments: