Monday, May 2, 2011

Miscellaneous Monday

Good news, all. I found Edgar. I was afraid that I had killed him, accidentally run him over, but today, I made the effort to look for him when I got to my car. I saw him, and Husband picked him up for me. He had crawled all back up into his shell, so we put him back on the grass. We thought that maybe he got back into his shell, panicked that it was no longer cool outside, that the road was getting too warm for him. So we tried to help him out. I’ll keep you updated every time I see him.

I have a change jar/bucket that I’ve had for a while. I’m not exactly sure how long ago I’ve started that, but I’ve faithfully put all my coinage into it. I decided to count it, since I actually have no idea how much money is in there. After about an hour of counting, I reached the final penny. I have $89.31 in there. I’m rich!

Foodles are the best thing ever. I saw them in the store, and thought they were cute, so I got one. I don’t know if anyone has seen these, but they’re little plastic trays in the shape of Mickey. In the face is apple slices, and in the ears are grapes and cheese squares. OMG it is delicious. You can combine the foods for an awesome mix of perfection in your mouth. I recommend them to everyone. I need to go back and get some soon.

image

No comments: