Friday, April 29, 2011

Foto Friday

Well, I’m so good at doing my regular segments that I decided to add another one, but this one should actually be super easy to maintain, so it might actually be one that I keep going every week. I’m just going to take a picture of something (probably most likely something random) and post it on here. Here is today’s:

snail

I found this little guy by my tire this morning when I left for work. I named him Edgar McSnailington. I think he’d appreciate such a fancy name. I kinda hope he’s still in the parking lot when I go home, so I can see how much progress he’s made during the day.

2 comments:

Chelle! said...

Oh my goodness!! He is tiny. I am surprised you even noticed him there.

Maleen said...

Ooh, I love Foto Fridays. Why didn't I think of that? I usually post on lame Thursday.

I love your snail. Did you find him again?