Friday, May 13, 2011

Foto Friday

mikeike


I love Mike & Ike’s. They are delicious little candies that are so easy to eat. I have to ration myself from them, otherwise, I just keep popping them into my mouth, without even realizing I’m doing so. So the other day, I made this little box for my M&I’s so that they would be at hand, but if I eat them too quickly, the box is empty and I get sad, so it helps me to control how many of them I eat. I don’t know how exactly, but in my brain, it works, and so far, since I’ve made my box, I’ve eaten them a little slower. The box is made of blue paper. I suck at crafty things, but this seemed to work out well for me. I added the little Toy Story 3 thing to make it a little more festive. I got that off of a cupcake.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

I love this little box. I hope you don't mind if I make one myself. M&I's are delicious!! I love how you have Woody watching over your precious delicious treat!