Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It all fits together...

I'm not a patient person. I'm pretty sure every person who has ever met me knows this. I know, it's a personality flaw, but I'm ok with it. Because of this, I never choose activities that require lots of thinking and time. But here is the day it changes. I've decided to put together a puzzle. It's only 1000 pieces, but I'm going to give it a go. I put it together years ago, with the help of a few of my siblings, but this time, I think I'm giving it a go alone. I caught the puzzle bug over at PJ's about a week ago, her family just had one out on a table, and whoever wanted to just sat and started putting it together. Even though mine will be out, I think I'd be the only one who works on it-which is ok with me.
I'll post the picture of the puzzle when I'm all finished, but don't hold your breath. With the way I accomplish things, that isn't likely to happen until September! Hopefully I won't give up halfway through.

2 comments:

Maleen said...

Have you ever glued and framed one at the end? The only kind I do that to, is the 3D ones, because I never want to do them again.

Chelle! said...

WOW!! I love the title. I can not wait to see the picture of the finished product!!