Thursday, June 4, 2009

Here it goes, here it goes, here it goes again...

Well, ya'll, it's time for another one! I know, I write about this all the time, and here we go, we have a new one going on. This weekend, Saturday morning, to be exact, I have another race happening. It's not a big one, it's a 5k only, but I'm excited for it. I love doing 5k's! I'm hoping this time to get my set a PR, and since I've done better every race, I think it could happen! So long as I don't get hurt or anything during it, or beforehand...
My new shoes that I got (a week ago today!) are doing ok. My first run that I had with them last week was bad-when I got done, my feet hurt so bad! I was so mad at the guy who sold them to me. But I held onto them, and now, a few runs later, they're doing good. I have no problems with them or anything. At least that won't get in my way!
So wish me luck, everyone. Hopefully I'll do well, and if not, meh. It won't destroy me. Lets be honest, I didn't prepare for this very much. For instance, I ate a ton of Oreo Truffles on Wednesday, and then tonight, I did a quick run, then right after, I decided to go ahead and eat some nachos, so I did. And now I have a stomachache, so this might not have been the smartest move, but oh well. Fingers crossed that I finish!

1 comment:

Maleen said...

Hmph, still haven't seen any Oreo Truffles at my door...but I hope you do well in the race anyway.

Seriously, don't pull anything.