Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Florida!!

 Y'all, it has finally come! I have been excited for and prepping for my Disney World trip since August - which is when I signed up for the Disney World Half Marathon weekend. We left last night - our flight was supposed to leave at 11:00 PM, but it actually left closer to 12:00 AM, oof. We got onto the flight and then all tried to sleep on the flight. It wasn't great, but I think we probably all got at least ... 2-3 hours. We landed in Florida at 5:00 AM and grabbed our rental car. After getting to our AirBnb and getting ready, we headed down to Sarasota (about a two hour drive) for a beach day with Husband's grandmother. Nobody made it without a nap. 


I was absolutely dying at everyone falling asleep immediately haha. 
Then, we made it! We had an excellent afternoon of sun, snacks, and ocean. 



After our day at the beach, we headed back up to Orlando, ready for an actual night of sleep, and hype for Disney World tomorrow! 


No comments: