Saturday, February 26, 2022

Disney World Princess Race Weekend - 10K

 Y'all, its my first Disney Race!! I was so hype!! The bad part - and I'll just get this out of the way at first - is that I had to wake up at TWO THIRTY in the MORNING to get to the race on time. The race starts at 5:00, but they told us we had to be there at 4:00, FREAKING A. So I had to go to bed last night at like, 9:00, just to make sure I got some sleep last night haha. I got into my costume, Nemo!! and then Husband dropped me off at the race. I started off by getting some pictures taken, whilst I still looked good, before getting sweaty and gross. 



Then, the race started, and we were off! Okay that's a lie. I was in the third corral. So I just had to sit and wait ... and wait ... and wait. I finally started at like, 5:30, and got going. Here are a few good action shots. 




Then, I finished! I got some more pics (honestly, they photograph you every few feet here!) and then had to figure out where Husband was. 



And I was finished! Now, off to the park for Day 3! 


No comments: