Sunday, February 27, 2022

Disney World Princess Race Weekend - Half Marathon

 Half marathon day! Again, I woke up at freaking 2:30, but you know what, it's fine, we are used to it. After one day. Lol. I got ready and dressed up, this time as Aurora. The morning was the exact same - arrived to the venue and got some pics. 




As I was waiting for the race to begin, I noticed that I was feeling like crap. One of the fellas started coughing a couple of days ago, and I think I had caught something. My throat was hurting and my chest was burning. GREAT. So, I just did the race as best as I could. As the race went on, I felt increasingly bad. Clearly. 




But I kept on trucking, and found some friends along the way. 

And ended with a smile on my face

And then at the end, more pics! 



I did it! Not the worlds best time, but with how trashy I felt, I was glad to even finish. 

No comments: