Sunday, August 8, 2021

The disappointment of a child

 Yesterday, I went on a small walk after the cupcakes were all done, I needed to get out and move after having been in the kitchen all day! As I was walking, I was nearing my house (about a half a mile away) and all of a sudden, my nose started to bleed! Now, I get nose bleeds so often that it really doesn't matter, but this one was going like a faucet. I texted Husband, not at all expecting a response, but to my surprise, he had seen the text within seconds and came to save me with a box of tissues. I had to snap a pic of course. 


Then we were babysitting the fellas for a little bit. We went to get some ice cream (heck yes I'm this kind of aunt) and after I made a stupid joke, Husband told the nephews to say they were disappointed in me. Gecko was more than happy to oblige. 

He looks so proud of himself haha. 

After Epifanio saw that we were taking a pic, he posed in the next pic, what a goof. 

No comments: