Tuesday, August 10, 2021

A Day with the Fellas

 I was babysitting the fellas today, and we had some good times. 

First, we enjoyed the sunshine outside. 


Later, we went to get some lunch (they requested Taco Bell, and I swear y'all, I did not coach them into that) and I got this adorable pic as we were in the line. 


Then it was time to put Epifanio down, and the easiest way to get him to sleep is to take a drive. So, I did. What I forgot, however, is that in my car, I don't have his regular car seat set up (I have it! It's in the garage I just don't know how to install it!) so I usually have him in a booster, because usually I just drive him less than a mile in my car. So I remembered I had the wrong seat right as I saw him do this: 


But then I got him transported from the car to the bed with no issues. 


So, whilst we slept, the other fellas and I hung out and played some games and then we started to watch a movie. When Epifanio woke up, he wanted to join us but not watch the same thing as us, so we just put on Cars for him on the iPad. 

Look at that adorable hand on my knee. 

We all had a great day, and nobody got hurt! I call that a success. 


No comments: