Sunday, August 8, 2021

Neighborhood Shenanigans

 One of my former YW is heading out for her mission this week, so she had her farewell today. I went to a shindig at her house and y'all, she had a tiny turtle wandering around the yard and it was so cute! 

This was as close as I would get to it - turtles freak me out, you never know what they're going to do. And then of course, memories are best preserved by cameras, so we had to snap a pic. 


Then later in the evening, at popcorn time, we were discussing different types of braids. A friend said she didn't know how to braid a pull through braid, so I was showing her. I did the braid on my YW, and she did it on her husband, it was perfection. 

I was so proud of the braid afterwards! 

I need to learn how to do the top of the hair better, but this is only the second time I have ever done this (on another human) so I think I'm doing pretty okay. 


No comments: