Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Wedding Cupcake Prep, Day 2

 Today is frosting day! We started it off by dropping off my sisters car at the mechanic, Epifanio was in high spirits. 

Then I got home and surveyed all the butter/cream cheese that I needed for the day. 


Then, it was time to rock and roll. It took significantly less time to frost than it did to bake them, but, of course it did haha. When I was finished, 450 beautiful cupcakes were looking back at me. 





I am so proud of how these turned out! And of course they are delicious, I have been sampling throughout the day. 
Later, we found a problem. Because they wanted it to be a drive-through/by wedding, they needed these cupcakes individually wrapped. Which meant, they needed to find 450 plastic holders for these cupcakes. The wedding is in 2 days, so there's no way to get them from Amazon. So the mom contacted everyone she could and finally found muffin holders from Maverick. Unfortunately, the muffins they sell are GIANT muffins, so the cupcakes are sliding around in there. But, you gotta do what you gotta do. We had to just do our best with putting them in boxes for transport, as they were so slidy. 



Then, after we got everything in the boxes, I saw how the table looked after I had decorated the ones with the glitter. 

Did it take forever to get cleaned off of this table? ... and the floor? ...and the wall? Yes, but the cupcakes were totally worth it. And now, done! Just gotta deliver tomorrow and be all finished!


No comments: