Wednesday, January 1, 2020

New Year, Same Me

Happy New Year Everyone! I thought I would do my standard post of checking last years goals and seeing how I fared. Okay now, last years goals:

Running every day
Reading 15 books
Graduating college
Less processed sugar

Now let's see how I did!

Run every day - yes! Still continues! And I ran 1633.1 miles last year! Which is an increase over last years 1541.4, yeesh. There has to be a stopping point haha.

Reading 15 books - I did! I actually read 23 books! What a shock!

Graduating college - I did! I'm done! I finished!

Less processed sugar - I did super good on this for about 4 months and then alas I sort of fell off the wagon. Shoot.

Okay now, goals for this upcoming year -

Running every day (streak is now up to 1655 days!)
Reading 20 books - I think its possible, but didn't want to jump by book goal up too much just in case
I'm gonna try again with the sugar goal, and keep it going for longer than 3-4 months. Gonna go the whole year, we've got this!

Good work all of us, whether or not we reached our goals, hey, at least we tried! And we can always do better.

No comments: