Sunday, January 5, 2020

Making Cards in the Nick of Time

I realized today that card swap is this upcoming weekend, so I had to get my bum in gear and make some cards! After a really long afternoon of planning them out, they were finally made.

 I found a card similar to this online and online it looked really cool and awesome! When I made it, it ended up looking really...gloomy. Ah oops, mistakes are often made in the card game, but I'm just sticking with it at this point.

As you can see, this was made in two forms. (only one is made in the white/flower one). This card evolved as I was making it, and changed after I put the first card together. Then I realized the yellow looked a little better and I didn't want to waste the materials, so I just left one card different, and I can keep that one, no worries haha.

No comments: