Friday, December 28, 2018

Shelby Botanical Gardens

Hello from Florida! It's been a few days from Christmas, but things have been quiet. On the day after Christmas, we were knackered from our overnight flight (in which I didn't sleep at all, awesome) so we just had a chill day, it was nice. Then we went to the beach yesterday, but there are no pics to share. It was a pretty cloudy day, but I got a good tan/sunburn, so that's nice, I wanted to come home with some color. Then today, we went to a giant red barn/flea market place, that was a good time. Tonight, we went to the Shelby Botanical Gardens Christmas lights. They were awesome! Here's some highlights:




I will say, it was super weird walking through Christmas lights and seeing all this cheer when it was 80 degrees outside! I'm used to having snow and cold, so that was a trick.

No comments: