Monday, December 17, 2018

A Productive Day

Y'all, today is the first official start of my time off from school. I know what you're thinking. "But Vieve, you finished your last final on Tuesday, so you had Wednesday as your first day". But I disagree, because this is the start of a new week, so this is where I'm counting it. So today, I was planning on getting my to-do list done. I had a short list. Vacuum the entire house (top to bottom!), mop the hard floors (just kitchen and bathrooms, you see where I'm at) and then wrap gifts. So after my running and whatnot, I started my stuff because I figured, best to do it while I'm already dirty and sweaty.
So first of all, I did all the vacuuming. Cookie, of course, got mad at the vacuum being on, so she angrily sat on the couch all morning. Then I did all the mopping, and emptied the dishwasher, cleaned all the countertops, cleaned out the fridge, and then decided a shower was in order. Then I spent the afternoon wrapping gifts. With so many people in both Husband's and my families, and various friends and whatnot, it took the whole afternoon! I finished off my productive day with shipping all of the things I needed to out of state, and then I was ready for a rest - it had been a full day!
Now, I'm ready for Christmas. I am psyched for the upcoming week of festivities, family, and fun! I hope you all have fun in the upcoming days.

No comments: