Saturday, December 29, 2018

Horseback Riding in the Ocean

Y'all, I have done something crazy and fun today. We went horseback riding, but in the ocean. And since we were in the ocean, we had to ride them bareback, it was wild. We got on the horses (with saddles at first) and rode them up and down the beach, getting used to each other. We stopped at some point and the trainers took some pics of us, how kind.




Then we rode back over, took the saddles off, and went into the ocean. Unfortunately, I have no pictures of that! Because we weren't going in the water in the beginning, I had my phone on me. Since we then went into the ocean up to the horses necks (and beyond!) we couldn't take phones since they aren't waterproof, of course. They took pictures of us, but when we contacted them to get those, they said that they didn't have any, which makes me so mad! I wanted the proof of riding bareback! But that's okay. It was an awesome day! So glad we got to do it.

No comments: