Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Getting ready for trek

Well team, the time for trek is closing in. And just in the nick of time, I finished our family's trek flag. It looks awesome.
We are definitely a Hamilton family. And in the corners, #MSWH is our family motto - one I picked up on a poster in England - Maybe Swearing Will Help. We're about to do something really hard, and I think it'll be to have something to help lighten the mood when it gets hard.
 Earlier today, I took the boys to get some sandwiches. First of all the entirety of the lunch was a great and funny event, but would take forever to explain. Then when we were eating lunch, I just started to record Gecko as he was being a small weirdo. In case you can't hear at the end, he says "These is yummy chips" and I just think it's so cute in his small voice.
Then tonight, I took Cookie to my sister's, so that she and the boys could watch her while we're on trek. She'll have a great time, and hopefully, so will we!


No comments: