Saturday, June 30, 2018

Trek Recap

Guys, trek was a pretty good time. I feel like I would have enjoyed it more if I had been home for a little bit longer before we had to leave, but that's okay, I still had a great time.


 There was a couple of kids from another ward in our stake that came up to our tarp as we were chilling one night and yelled "The Tarp is Lava!"  We all heard "Tarpis Lava" and were like, what is that, like a greeting? So then we started to use it as our greeting.


 Just a few of my favorite gals in my ward
 These two dressed in each other's clothes and I couldn't stop laughing at it.

Husband and I make a good Ma & Pa, and our family stayed alive the whole time and everything.

Trek is pretty awesome. Although I can't really see the point of it (it doesn't seem like anyone is sacrificing enough to duplicate what the pioneers did) it seems like a good time and it gets the kids away from media and technology and helps them to see what they went through. I recommend it for all....at least once.

No comments: