Sunday, June 17, 2018

Ring of Kerry

Today we were supposed to visit the island Skellig Michael, but in order to visit the island, you have to have a clear, picture perfect day, and the ocean has to be calm. Unfortunately for us, that didn't happen today. So instead, we drove the Ring of Kerry. It's an 111 mile loop around Ireland, and you can stop in tons of tiny cute Ireland towns. I'll just post some basic pics.
This is the closest we got to Skelling, dang it.
TBH I just thought this snail shell was magical.
Just a random beach we came across. 

 We found a little town, Waterville, and apparently Charlie Chaplin lived there for a bit. Since he is one of my favorite actors, I was so happy to find a statue of him.

 Again, another beach we found.
 The loop is amazing, and it was so awesome to see all the great sites! I could visit these for an entire week for each place!

No comments: