Monday, May 18, 2015

Miscellaneous Monday

Well, now that I’m a YW leader, I have to teach on Sundays. I taught a lesson in April and it was HORRIBLE. I don’t mean like, as an exaggeration, it was literally an awful lesson. It wasn’t good, nobody participated, and the lesson got over before the time was up, which never happens. So now, I have to teach on Sunday again, and I am trying my darndest to make a good lesson happen this time. Wish me luck, everyone.

This week, we had to borrow some lawn equipment from the neighbors. Our lawnmower is still broken, and I just don’t know how to fix it, and we probably just need to bring it to a repair shop, but I always forget to do that, until the lawn is too long, and we just borrow a mower. So after we used the mower today, and the weed whacker, we had to bring them back to the neighbor, around the corner. After the 5-10 minute walk and dropping off the equipment, my arms were sore, and shaky! Not only that, bit then for like, 2 hours later, I was still shaky, so I really knew by then that I needed to work on my arm strength.

I went outside to run today, and noticed there was some grass on the sidewalk from last night, that we didn’t get cleaned up before it started to rain. I grabbed a broom and started that, and then 45 minutes later, I finished sweeping the entirety of the sidewalk, and the garage swept out as well. My iPod then died, so instead of finishing up with a run outside, I just came inside, and ran on the treadmill. Yes, because I didn’t have an iPod, I just gave up on that idea and did another. But it still worked, I got my run in anyway.

No comments: