Monday, May 11, 2015

Miscellaneous Monday

Man, I haven’t done one of these in a while! I just got too busy at the end of school, I couldn’t think of anything else at all. But not, it’s over, and I can focus on the important things in life, blogging.

But talking of school, I found out recently that I made the Dean’s List! I don’t really know what that means (honor roll, I hear?) but this is exciting for me. I can’t remember doing that well in regular high school (I didn’t fail but I know I didn’t get a 4.0 or anything like that) so I’m trying the best I can in college, and I think it’s paying off. I don’t know if this trend will continue my sophomore year, and as I start taking harder classes, but I’m certainly going to try!

Being out of school, I’ve been cleaning my house, in between the work I’ve been doing. I have so far cleaned the whole inside a few times, and I weeded the outside. Yes, you read that right, I’ve done some gardening work! I didn’t like it, and it wasn’t fun, but hey, no one else was going to do it, so it was good that at least it got done. Now I’ll consider that the most outdoor work I’ll do, but at least I did it once.

Recently, a Sodalicious has opened near my house. For those that haven’t heard of this awesome place, it’s a place where you can get a drink made, usually just a soda/soft drink, and then they have flavor combinations that are so good. It’s my mission to try every one from that place, and I’d say I have like, 7 of the many many flavors tried, and they’re all so good. Do yourself a favor, and go as soon as you can!

No comments: