Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015

Happy new year, guys! I thought I would kick off the year with talking about my last year resolutions, and then see what I want to accomplish this new year. So here were last years:

1. I think this year, I’m going to jump the book number up to 30.

2. I’m going to do at least 230 blog posts.

3. A goal of mine is to get Husband on a vacation this year.

4. I want to increase my speed this year.

And here’s how I did!

1 – I read 31! Ha! ha ha ha! I did it! I did it!

2 – I did 296 holy cow. Let’s explain straight away that the only reason I got that many was because of the 100 days of happiness, and had to do 100 in a row. That’s literally the only reason.

3 – This was a success! We went to Oklahoma with his family, we went to Disneyland with his family, and we went on an amazing cruise and to Universal Studios in Florida! It was a good year, vacation-wise, which is good, because I don’t think we’ll be taking one this year.

4 – I honestly don’t know if I did this or not. My times were pretty comparable to last year, but the last few races of the year were super quick because I ran them by myself, so comparing them to when I ran with PJ is a different ball field.

So there it is, my accomplishments. And honestly, I don’t really have any goals for this year. I mean, I would like to continue to read as much as I have been, and my running goal is to run at least 3 miles per day (collectively over the year) because in 2014, I ran 709.9 miles over the course of the year, and I’d like to make that a little more. So we’ll see if those come true! And in any case, good luck with any goals you set!

No comments: