Sunday, December 28, 2014

A Catch-Up

Holy cow, this month of December has been way too fast! I don’t even understood what happened, but all of a sudden, Christmas has come and pass, and it’s the end of the year! Between the semester finishing, and finals, and preparations for Christmas, I didn’t keep you guys in the loop about anything! So here are the highlights:

I made some awesome Cookie-in-a-Jar jars:
IMG_9885

I made Peppermint Rice Krispy treats:

IMG_9887

I bought 10 mini jars of Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider because I am impulsive with purchases:

IMG_9903

and had a Merry Christmas! I hope you guys all did as well!

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

Those jars ended up being absolutely adorable and such a great idea. I love those little mini bottles of sparkling cider. I received a couple of them with a note that said, "I hope you have a SPARKLING Christmas and a BUBBLING New Year!"