Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'm famous!

Ok, maybe not really. Last night, we went to the Real game. Which, by the way, was a total freaking disappointment. You know me, I love my boys in red, but lately, I'm so angry at the way they're playing. It's like, they forgot how good a team they are, and now want to play like the Real of '06, the worst of the worst. I'm hoping they'll get over this and start to play like champs, because just watching them lose over and over again (we're currently on a 4 game losing streak!) is not at all fun.
So we're at the game last night, and they're announcing the starting line up for Real. As always, PJ and I were the only people standing in our section, screaming our hearts out. I noticed after a while that a cameraman has his camera pointed at us, and he left it there for a like, a full two minutes. I didn't see ourselves on the jumbo screen (which, yes, we were on that earlier, too!) I wasn't sure what was going on. After the game started, I got some texts from my familia, all telling me they had just seen me on tv! That's right, PJ and I were on tv! Luckily, my parents had kept it on their Tivo, so I got to see it too! We're standing up, cheering and yelling, then I yell at another friend we had sitting by us to stand up, she gets up, we cheer a bit more, and then they cut away from us. It's not a big deal or anything, but it's pretty cool.
The next day, PJ got a text from her cousin saying she saw us on the news last night, and that's pretty cool that we were on the news!
Also, I was perusing the internets at Real sites, just for funsies, and I saw this picture on one of them! I don't know if you can see us, but, if you look for us, you can see us.So there you have it. We're all over the place! So now, I have been on tv, and on the internets. So yes, I am famous. And no, you can't have my autograph.

2 comments:

Maleen said...

Um...why can't I have your autograph?
I can see you in the picture, that is really cool.
I hope your team starts winning soon.

Chelle! said...

I had to enlarge the picture...wait for it...yep, heard that one before. Anyway, I did see you in the middle...you are FAMOUS!!