Sunday, May 2, 2021

Scary Dinos!

 Today, we went up and saw a Dino exhibit up at the USANA amphitheater. They had a Dino thing - they had set up a bunch of animatronic dinosaurs, had an audio tour that you could listen to, and then you just drove around (apparently in pre-covid times they had it inside and you walked around, but now you just drive around in your car) and saw them. It was pretty fun! Sadly, I was in the back of the car so I couldn't see super well, or take any pics, but we had fun. The fellas were having a heck of a time. At the end, they asked if we wanted a picture. We said yes! And then they took what I can only describe as the worst picture I have ever seen. 


YIKES. I didn't anticipate how bad this would be, but eh. It was still a fun time and I'm so glad we got to take our dino-lover Gecko to this. 

No comments: