Saturday, May 15, 2021

Babysitting the Ladies

 Tonight we were asked to babysit our nieces, so we took the opportunity to hang out with the tiny ladies. They were wearing an outfit that I had bought them, so hype to see them in these cute cute onesies. 



Maggie isn't having any of the pics, as you can see her getting mad haha. They were being punks all night! They started fine, then one of them (usually held by Husband) would cry. He would switch me for my happy baby, and then once I would get her calmed down, the one he had taken from me would start to cry. We just kept this up all evening, sheesh! I was glad when it was our time to hand them back to the parents and let them deal with that haha. Right as they were getting home from their evening, we were changing their diapers. My SIL thought it was fun, and snapped some pics. 



These little ladies are so dang cute! Can't wait for them to be real people soon. (you know...when they can walk and talk on their own)

No comments: