Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Happy Cinco De Mayo

 Tonight, heading home after work, there was a massive traffic jam. There was an accident on the street I take to get home and I had to go a different route, really out of my way, and then when I got to my road, there was a traffic jam that went the length of the entire street. I had to wait to get into my driveway, people just kept blocking it off. So after I got out of my car, I chatted with a neighbor about this insane traffic. She invited us over for tacos, they were making them for the neighborhood. Since my original idea of a Mexican restaurant was not a good idea now (we for sure couldn't get out of our driveway even) we decided to be party people and head on over. As we arrived, they made us put on some giant hats and take a pic. 


They are incredibly silly but hey, I had a great time. Delicious tacos and finally seeing my neighbors after about a year - can't be beat!  

No comments: