Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Yeesh!

Y'all. Today has been a day!
Let's talk about it.
This morning at 12:45 I woke up and looked at the clock and went, oh sheesh, gotta get up! So I got up and went down into the kitchen, took a drink of water and then went, oh wait. The time is actually 12:45. So I headed back up to bed, stopping for a bathroom break. And then the toilet lid straight up BROKE OFF! And slammed down with a huge noise and it scared the crap out of me.
So then I go about my day and there was a point when I was reaching for something near a cupboard, and I didn't realize how close I was to it and I smashed my head into the cabinet! Dang it!
Then, I went on a hike with my cousin. We had only just met up, we hadn't even started the hike and I got stung by a bee! Come on!
Needless to say, that ended the hike and home I came. Then of course I had to try and cheer myself up, so I bought myself some Crumbl cookies and had them come with a nice note.
After eating my delicious cookies, I was touching my head because it still hurt so much, and found that I had actually cut it open! Holy cow what a crazy day, y'all. 

No comments: