Sunday, May 31, 2020

Road Trip! Day 1 - Wyoming and Nebraska

Today starts a very sad road trip. We are driving across the country to help my SIL and BIL move. My fav humans on this side of the family, and they'll be moving. Alas. But we have a few days of spending all day in a car together, so that will help, I think. We drove today, starting in Utah (duh) and we went through Wyoming through Nebraska, stopping for the night in Nebraska. Myself and Chani were in the van with baby Wash, and Husband was in the UHaul with her husband, Texas. We drove separately, since we went at different speeds, and we would have to stop to feed Wash, as he is a 3 month old baby and needs to eat, of course. We also made sure to stop at each state sign. 




 We did some great pics, and then I snagged this with baby Wash when we got to our destination for the evening.
 Look at those wide, wide eyes, I love him.

No comments: