Sunday, May 17, 2020

Sneks!

Y'all, my house has a small infestation of snakes it seems! I have seen garter snakes all over my neighborhood lately, and I have a small one under my house, I've seen it every year since we've moved here, and it just pokes it's little head out of the porch and lays in the sun. I saw him today when I came home from a walk. Here he is, just enjoying some sun.
 Then later I headed out to chat with someone, and I saw a second snake!
 Of course, as soon as the neighbor approached the porch, they slithered under there again.
Then later, I came back out and the one was just chilling again, rolled up in a snake ball.

I know I should be worried about snakes, but since they don't hurt anyone, eat bugs and whatnot, and just disappear, I've just let them be, because they just let us be. We can all get along, y'all.

No comments: