Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Hiking with the Whole Fam

Today we took the whole gang hiking. It was me, my two SIL's, my BIL, and then 5 kids. I had the fellas, and they had the ladies of course, so we were a big group. We decided to hike Stewart Falls, which we had been assured was good for kids. We learned that yes, it technically was, but our kids were just super exhausted by the end. But it was so much fun!

 SIL carried nephew Wash the whole time, he had a great time as you can see.
 Here we are at the top - made it to the waterfall and stopped for a plethora of snacks.
This is definitely the high point for Gecko, as he fell completely apart on the way back.

Here we are at the end! We made it! Please appreciate Gecko's face - he literally had given up at this point.
We made it! Gecko's spirits lifted when he got a lollipop at the end. Then when we got into the car, he kept saying, "I can't believe we made it!" over and over ahah. 
As we were leaving, my niece came over to hug me, and she tripped into my toenail, ripping it off. Alas, RIP toenail.
We had such a fun night, and even though it was long, I felt like everyone had a great time.

No comments: