Saturday, August 18, 2018

Fancy Photos

Many years ago when we got married, Husband and I didn't have pictures taken. Due to some circumstances, we didn't have a photographer, and the one that came was in absolutely no way a photographer, bless her heart. So we have no good pictures of us together, and certainly no good ones at our wedding. Finally this weekend, we have remedied this. We have a friend who is a photographer, and we had him take our pictures, back in our wedding attire. We do still fit in our wedding clothes, so we got all fancy and got them taken. Of course I'll post them here when I get them back, but for a tease, here's a picture of me getting ready. 
I don't mean to look as sad and dead inside as I do, but I am just dying at how I look like I don't care about life right now haha. Can't wait to see the finished product!

No comments: