Saturday, August 4, 2018

Krispies

I made some Rice Krispie treats today, and holy cow did they turn out good! Recipe (literally it's the usual Rice Krispies recipe you get off the box but I sure add a lot more butter):
1 stick butter
1 10-oz bag marshmallows
9ish cups of Krispies

Melt the butter about halfway in a bowl in the microwave. After its about half melted, add the bag of marshmallows, and microwave another minute or so. When the butter is melted and the marshmallows are doubling in size (because of the heat) take it out, stir it a bit and add the Rice Krispies, and really, you can choose how many you want. The recipe calls for like, 8 cups, but when I added 8 I still had too much mallow, so I just kept adding cereal until I liked the consistency. Pour into a pan already sprayed with cooking spray, press into place. Let cool.

Also a fun treat I did this time is I did half Coco Krispies and half Red/White/Blue holiday Krispies.
They are delicious! Recommended.

No comments: