Saturday, August 25, 2018

Afternoon Tea...American Style

Since my birthday was on a weekday (booooo) I usually also like to take the Saturday near it and celebrate it as well, with those who couldn't make it during the week. Today, I had an afternoon tea at a place in Provo called Taste, and it was pretty good. They had our table with our tea time on it:

 Naturally, my name is spelled incorrectly on here, Geneviene, like that's a real name. But we soldiered on. I ordered the mint tea, that looked like a small swamp in a tea pot, but was delicious. And our treats were super good too.
I did enjoy it and have a nice time, but I guess the only thing I have to be sad about was their lack of tea options. They had maybe 4 teas on their menu, which was such a disappointment when there are so many great ones in the world! But it was delicious and I would definitely go again.

No comments: