Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Emergency!

Today, my sister was at the dentist, getting a root canal done. Whilst she was doing that, I was at my home, of course, working. My phone rang suddenly, and there was the receptionist at the dentists office, telling me that she had a negative reaction to something, and they can't get a hold of her husband. I needed to come get her right now and bring her the hospital.

Uh...what?

So I immediately sprinted to my car and definitely did like 90 miles an hour, getting from Orem to Springville, where the dentist is. I got there and sprinted in and they immediately take me back to her and I see:

Oh boy, that's a reaction, all right. I took her to the nearest ER, in Provo. Her husband met her there, so I took the kiddos home, so that they wouldn't have to worry about it. By the time they discharged her, several hours later, this is what it looked like:
So basically, she had the reaction to the cleaning stuff in her tooth, and now her face is full of air, and it just needs to come down. Man, I thought I had bad reactions at the dentist, until this happened. Hopefully she's better soon!

No comments: