Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Behold...the Piecaken!

The other day, I was watching one of my favorite shows, Ginormous Food. In case you haven't heard about this show (which I'm willing to wager is very likely) its a show about a guy who travels all around the country eating GIANT food. One day there was a strawberry shortcake that was 12 inches high, it was amazing. This week they had a restaurant that serves the Piecaken. Let's break it down.
3 layers
Bottom layer: Pecan Pie
Middle layer: Pumpkin Pie
Top layer: Spice Cake
Topped with: a cream cheese cinnamon frosting AND apple pie filling.
Let's get started.

Basically, I bought store bought pies, because I was not going to homemake them. I got the pecan pie, and placed it on a cake plate. I frosted the top, and then placed the pumpkin pie on top. I trimmed the edges to make everything even.
 Then, I frosted the top of the pumpkin pie, for the cake to be placed on there.
 After the spice cake was placed there, I frosted the entire thing, and put some apple pie filling on top.
Look at this amazing thing. I can't wait to try it tomorrow! 

No comments: