Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Independence Day 2017

Happy Independence Day! I celebrated first off with the customary 10K in Provo
After a day of chilling with the little tykes and enjoying the sun, we had a delicious BBQ, and I made a relish dessert to celebrate America.

(sorry for the sideways pic, but oh well). Darth met my niece (on the other side of the family) E-Money and they were instant friends,

But believe me when I say, these hams were just hamming it up for the camera, they always made sure someone was looking when they did something sweet. We had a good night and nobody caught on fire from the fireworks, so I consider the whole day a success. This is how we watched most of the fireworks:


The sentence on the pic is just an inside joke between sisters in law, don't worry about it haha. I hope you guys had a great day also!

No comments: