Friday, August 12, 2011

Foto Friday

The photo for today is:

nathan

This is my nephew, Nathan, with me at an RSL game. It was the one last weekend, where we creamed NY 3-0. Husband and I took him for his birthday. We also took my sister in law for her birthday, so it was like a birthday-palooza. Today, the 12th of August is actually Nathan’s birthday. If I’m accurate in my guessing (and I’m probably not) he’s turning the big 1-4 today. I love my nephew – he is so much fun. He’s finally getting to be almost taller than I, its about time. He’s so quick with a joke or a funny comeback. I’m trying to get him interested in soccer, so that he’ll start playing. Since he’s almost in high school, I want him to be on the HS team, but I need to work a little more with him before he’s ready. He doesn’t know this, BTW, I’ve decided all of this without him.

Anyway, happy birthday, Nathan!

No comments: