Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Home opener!

Everyone, it's here. The day I've been waiting for since last October has finally arrived. Soccer season has started, yes, technically, but in my world, it doesn't start until tomorrow. We have our first game at Rio Tinto of the year. Our boys in red are taking on the Columbus Crew. I'm not going to lie, I don't know how well we'll do, but you can guarantee I'll be screaming my head off no matter what; whether in anger or happiness. We have a great team, we'll have the whole crowd, we'll have just a slight advantage there. We need all the help we can get.
The one thing I'm not looking forward to is the cold. As we've been experiencing lately, the weather has not been good. Some might even say, super crappy for this time of year. But, I will show up in my seventeen jackets, scarves, gloves, blankets, whatever I can get my hands on. I'm hoping that it doesn't actually snow or rain during the time of the game, but really, it very possibly could. That will be unfortunate, but it's not enough to keep me away.
Really, what else can I say? I'm psyched for tomorrow, I'll be happier if it's not freezing, but I'll take what I can get. Think warm thoughts!

2 comments:

Maleen said...

Good luck. I have a sweater you can borrow.

Chelle! said...

WOW!! I am glad that you did not soaked!!! You have the most perfect seats!!