Saturday, March 28, 2009

The first game...my first disappointment

Well, ya'll, the first game of Real was this weekend. Sadly, our first one wasn't at home, we played the new team, Seattle. I was totally psyched for this game. It seems like its been forever since our season ended, so thank goodness it's finally here. Sadly, our team was not put together very well! I don't know if its just because it was the first game, or because we didn't play at home, but oh my heck we were so sloppy! Passes were horrible, no shots were really good, they just all around weren't impressive. I know that as the season goes along, we'll get better, and I hope it's soon. We have the home opener this week-on Thursday. I know it'll be freezing cold, but it's totally worth it. To see my team play is one of the things I love. I'll totally brave any cold to watch it. As long as it doesn't actively snow or rain during the game, I'll be fine. I'm hoping we'll do good in that game, but as we're playing the MLS champs from last year, I'm not sure we'll be successful. But I'll cross my fingers, and hope. I'm just psyched the season has officially started!

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

It is suppose to snow Thursday--make sure that you dress warmly!!