Monday, May 30, 2022

We're all doing equal work

 Today, the final day before the pictures will be taken, so the final push towards being ready. We had planned a full day of things. Husband and my BIL would be painting the basement, and my sister would be cleaning everything (she has recently started a cleaning company! How exciting!) So since we still had the fellas to worry about, I was on kid duty. I occupied them at first by watching a movie, they chose Sonic 2, of course. Then we needed ore painting supplies, so we all trekked on over to the store. Epifanio carried the tape, as he is a giant man who can do anything.


After a full day of ... everything, we then went to have dinner and I learned that Epifanio eats his ramen noodles in the weirdest way possible. 


What an absolutely insane weirdo. 

No comments: