Saturday, May 21, 2022

Baby Shower Time!

 Today I threw my cousin a baby shower, its her first and we are too too hype! So today, we celebrated her and her tiny baby. I do NOT like baby shower games, so I was keeping it super low key with guessing games, basically. I decided to organize some M&M's by color, I was proud. 


Then the other game I had chosen was to find these creepy plastic babies. I found them online and decided that it would be a funny game. So I hid them all over the house, and told people to find them. I didn't think that anybody would really go for it, but they went for it like gangbusters and it ended up being the best part of the day haha. I just put them everywhere :


The spread of food was delicious.

We had such a fun time, so glad we did this! 






No comments: