Thursday, September 30, 2021

I need it. I want it.

 Y'all, I recently saw this cake on Pinterest, and I need it. 


Doesn't that look hecking delicious?! So I brought it to my friend slash coworker who makes amazing cakes, and asked her to make it for me. (In exchange for money, I am not insane). She said it was easy enough that I could do it, and explained, step-by-step, how to do it.

I have absolutely no faith in myself, but hey, might as well give this a go. So today, I did the first step, which was to make the cakes. 

First of all, I had to go through a box of Lucky Charms and get all of the marshmallows out. 

Then I made the cakes, and using my very own leveler for the first time, make the tops all flat-like. 

It had to be a four-layer cake, of course. 
Then, since there are the mallows in the center, had to carve out a hole in two of the cakes. 

Then, I wrapped them up so tight in plastic, and put them in the freezer, until I am ready to finish the cake. 

Stay tuned! 

No comments: