Thursday, June 13, 2019

Foiled by Taquitos

Tonight, we left our house for a while, just an hour or so, chatting with the neighbors. When we returned, we saw that the garbage can was knocked over. This happens literally all the time (Cookie is such a scavenger) so I didn't pay much attention. Then I turned to take a look at the dog, to reprimand her, and this is what I found:
Yep, this dingleberry got into the trash, got into a bag of frozen taquitos, and then got that stuck on her head. Luckily my phone was already out, so I quick snapped a pic from freeing her from her prison. 
She then ran to her cage and wouldn't leave it. I don't know if she was mad or embarrassed, but I couldn't stop laughing. She was all fine, nothing wrong, I legit think that Cookie just experiences embarrassment. I especially think this because if she farts, she will sprint out of the room so fast hahaha what a great dog I have. 

No comments: