Monday, May 27, 2019

Minimal Cake Dessert

There's not really a name for this, as far as I can see, and it's really such an easy cake, I loved it. And I felt like it was sort of healthy (even though it isn't) and that was a nice thing for my brain. Here it is:

It's so easy to make. Basically, take your favorite chocolate cake recipe, but split it between 3 pans. Since I only have 2 8-inch cake pans, I bought some disposable aluminum pans, and they were square. After baking them, I let them cool. Then I made some typical whipped cream - 2 cups of whipping cream, some vanilla, and powdered sugar. (the recipe is on the carton of cream, if you need it). Put down one of the cakes, spread some whipped cream, another cake, another cream, last cake, last cream and then throw some berries on top (I chose strawberries, blueberries and raspberries). I'm sure I could have made it prettier, but meh, I honestly don't care.
It was so good! We cut the cake into 9 pieces and that was a plenty big enough for anyone. I totally recommend this for anyone, and it was legit the most easy.

No comments: