Monday, March 18, 2019

Disneyland Day 2

Today for our day we went to California Adventure! I knew the boys would like this park a little better because they know more movies/characters from this park.
First we went to Cars Land, and Gecko was pleased as punch to meet Mater, he loves Cars so much.


 Then we did all of the rides in Cars land, they loved them all.
We rode the Ferris wheel, which Oli loved...until we started to swing (In the swinging gondolier) and then HE HATED IT SO MUCH HE COULD DIE.
 We rode Midway Mania and then just enjoyed the sunshine.
At the end of the day, I took Darth onto Guardians of the Galaxy Tower ride. He kept faking death in the line, like a super weirdo. 


Then we rode the ride. I thought he would love it. He loves Guardians, and he enjoys the thrill rides. But he HATED it! He clung to my arm the whole time and hated it. And then at the end I asked if he liked it and he said no, and said "I almost liked it" so I felt so sad for him! Maybe when he's older, he can enjoy it, but for now, I won't push him.

No comments: